Policies Designed To Keep You Safe
Our top priority at The Collective is to make sure guests, employees and the community remain safe and healthy. This means activities will only take place if they meet guidelines provided by the State of Colorado, Pitkin County and the Town of Snowmass Village.
We are strict about cleaning and sterilizing our facilities, equipment, activity areas and rooms. With these procedures in place, we’re certain we can offer our guests and community a fun, exciting and safe summer.
Expand the tabs below for detailed information regarding our current operating procedures.
Covid is ever-evolving and uncertain. While we cannot guarantee you a risk-free experience, we can collectively reduce the risks to our guests, our employees and our community by each taking personal responsibility, respecting each other and adhering to all local, regional and state health and safety guidelines. All guests are encouraged to read and required to comply with the Pitkin County COVID-19 policies and procedures. To read, click here.
If you cannot follow these policies and procedures, you will be asked to leave The Collective and its associated amenities/facilities. As a reminder:
- Masks are no longer required, but recommended for anyone that is not vaccinated.
- Adhere to Pitkin County regulations.
- Stay home if you are sick or at high risk. Get tested.
- Leave immediately if you begin to show signs or symptoms of illness.
- Wash hands often or utilize sanitizing stations located throughout The Collective and Snowmass Base Village.