- This event has passed.
VIDA Womens Mountain Bike Clinic
August 17 @ 8:00 am - August 18 @ 3:30 pm
VIDA is more than just a clinic, we’re a COMMUNITY.
The VIDA MTB Series focuses on making you a better rider through increased confidence and an improved understanding of the relationship between you and your bike. If you’ve been wanting to descend the steeps, tackle tight switchbacks with ease, overcome obstacles on the trail, learn how to catch air, or become confident on wooden bridges and stunts, join us and discover the rider that exists within you.
The weekend clinic provides women with the opportunity to connect with VIDA coaches, and fully immerse themselves into the nitty-gritty of proper biking technique and the confidence needed to tackle new challenges. Participants will be grouped with other ladies of like-minded experience and goals so you can progress together in a comfortable and supportive environment.
Clinic registration INCLUDES:
• Personalized, small-group mountain biking instruction
• Professional programming
• Skilled and enthusiastic coaches and staff
• Morning refreshments
• Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
• Complimentary yoga class
• Event t-shirt
• Schwag bag
• Weekend wrap up with refreshments and raffle prizes
• VIDA will host a multitude of activities throughout the weekend to bring all women at the clinic together, including tech talks, Yeti Beti demos, yoga and happy hours.